Why Choose Song Properties?
It is our aim to deliver the very best service to you, the investor, who is involved in these projects. With our experience in OFT (Off the Plan) settlements, we understand that a successful settlement and handover starts with comfortable and informed investors. Whether keeping the complex pristine from day one, achieving the best return from the most suitable tenants, or simply being available 24 hours a day – we are here to help you.
As Onsite Management there are many benefits to having us market and manage your apartment:
- By having a caretaker onsite 24/7, we know exactly what is happening with the property at all times.
- As Management Rights owners, we have our own financial and vested interest in the proper management and operation of each complex, so you can rest assured, we are committed to presenting our properties to the highest possible standard from day one, to ensure it maintains a highly desirable reputation long into the future. This signifies security for your investment.
- With our management office onsite, we are centrally located, enabling us to build rapport with all owners and residents each and every day.
- Before bringing you, the investor, our recommendation for final approval, all prospective tenants are interview by a licensed & qualified property manager. Furthermore, these property managers will always accompany a prospective tenant when inspecting a unit for letting.
- Rental payments are monitored daily to ensure no one is able to fall into arrears.
- With at least 2 caretakers on call or living onsite, we are able to observe all people coming and going from the property plus ensure no one loiters on the property or causes any resident to feel unsafe.
- For those delicate or major jobs requiring a professional tradesperson, we are onsite to allow them entry and supervise their work on your behalf.
- We are always prepared to work with the developer and builder to work through all the building defects that, no matter how successfully built, is a large duty we are experienced and capable of undertaking.
- Song Properties works closely with the temporary, and newly formed Body Corporate Committee. This keeps both parties informed on important issues related to all aspects
of the building, from security, to repairs and maintenance or improvements or modi cations that may be required down the track.
- We understand the local market better than anyone else with our Head Office located in South Brisbane and we operate the largest Strata-titled letting rights in the area.